Here is list of breakfast options for your Ayahuasca preparation.
Keep in mind, no adulterated forms of sugar and salt are allowed.
While I have not included any form of eggs, keep in mind eggs are allowed on the Aya diet and i will update this list with options as and when i see fit.
Here you go with your breakfast options –
- Almond Milk, Coconut and Berry Smoothie:
- Half a cup of unsweetened almond milk (no sugar remember?)
- 1 1/4 cup of coconut water (again, unsweetened)
- 1 cup blueberries- frozen
- Two thirds of a cup raspberries- frozen
- 1 whole avocado
- 3 tbsp fresh coconut meat (the white stuff that you find inside coconuts) – if you have some on hand – you can even do without it.
- 1/2 to 1 tsp super greens powder – we can do without it but try to find it, its healthy.
Simple – Put it in a blender and go to town on it. Feel free to add as much coconut water as you’d like to achieve the consistency you like. I prefer my smoothies to be thiccc.
2. Pumpkin Pie Smoothie:
- 1 cup steamed pumpkin (if you cant find steamed just buy some and steam it yourself)
- 1 whole cup thick coconut milk
- One fourth cup of thick almond milk
- half an avocado – although you could use the whole thing if you’d like.
Just blend it all up bruh its a smoothie nevermind the aesthetics.
3. I call it a plain old Green Smoothie: Feel free to name it as you I don’t have any copyrights on it
- Half an avocado – use the whole thing if you want i have nothing against avocados
- 6 inch piece of chunky cucumber
- Half a lemon (we want just the juice)
- 2 sm kale leaves
- 2 lg stems of fresh mint
- 1 sm firm pear
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut water or filtered alkaline water
How do you make smoothies? BLEND!
4. Another Random Green Smoothie:
- 6″ piece of cucumber
- 3 medium Kale leaves, torn
- 5 stems fresh mint
- 3 stems fresh parsley
- 1″ piece fresh ginger
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup coconut water (unsweetened)
- fresh juice of one lime
Just blend and drink!
5. Fruit and Quinoa Porridge:
- 1 cup quinoa, make sure you rinse it.
- 3 cups of thiccc unsweetened almond milk ( no sugar in your aya diet )
- Chop up 1 medium apple and keep some aside to garnish if you’d like to.
- 1/2 cup of raw chopped walnuts
- 4 tbsp sunflower seeds – raw
- 1 fresh cup of blueberries
Mix up the quinoa and almond milk and boil it in a vessel of your choice. WHen it comes to a boil, reduce to a low heat and keep it on the heat for another 5 minutes.
Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix it all up.
Now you could either leave it on the heat or just serve it all runny if that’s how you like it.
6. Blueberry and Avocado Smoothie:
- 1/2 cup unsweetened organic almond milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup of yummy blueberries
- 1 full avocado (we like avocados)
- 2 tbsp more almond milk to blend
- 1 full cup of raw buckwheat groats. – soak them in filtered water for a good hour before you rinse them and drain the water.
- 1/2 lime – we just want the juice – extract the juice!
- half a teaspoon of ginger – chop finely or grate it – helps extract more flavor.
Put your chia seeds in half a cup of your unsweetened almond milk and just let it be until the milk becomes thick.
While your milk is being cooked, place the avocado ( my fav ingredient ) and blueberries in a blender and then add the chia mixture into it and blend it all up. You can add as much milk as you’d like to achieve the consistency you want.
Mix up the buckwheat with your lime juice and grated shallots of ginger and spoon them on top of the pudding. You could even add some mint as a garnish (aesthetics are important too).
7. Mint Breakfast:
- 1 whole cup of millet
- 2 cups water (filtered)
- 1.5 cups of unsweetened almond milk (still no sugar)
- some sunflower seeds (open quantity – add as much as you’d like)
- chopped walnuts (again – open qty, add as many as you’d like)
- raspberries (as many as you’d like)
- fresh mint
Boil up your water and millet in a vessel of your choice.
Once it is boiling, reduce the heat and cover it. Let it simmer for a good 10-15 mins until the water is completely boiled off. Turn the heat off and let it sit for 10 mins.
Add your cup of almond milk to the mixture and put it back on the heat and keep whisking until the mixture becomes nice and creamy.
Measure out portions as you’d like and add the rest of the ingredients as a garnish.
Oh and serve it with some nice almond milk on the side.